Sie haben keine Artikel im Warenkorb.
The Hanna Checker®HC bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are limited in their resolution and accuracy while professional instrumentation, but can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain. As a digital meter, the Checker®HC offers high resolution and increases accuracy while remaining as afforable as a chemical test kit.
The contoured style of the Checker®HC fits in your palm or pocket perfectly and the large LCD is easy to read. The auto shut-off feature assures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
The Checker®HC is extremely simple to use with one button. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagent. Last, place the vial into the Checker®HC, press the button and read the results. It’s that easy.
Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- High accuracy
- Large, easy to read digits
- Auto shut off
- Eliminates subjectivity
Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with Hanna’s reagent
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
Small size, big convenience
- Weighing a mere 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Checker®HC easily fits in your palm or pocket
- Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis
- Single button operation: zero and measure
- Operated by a single AAA battery